Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Guess I'll give this a shot!


Well I figured I would give this blogging thing a shot... not sure how often I will be able to keep up on it right now... but soon as we get our computer moved up where I want it I'm sure I'll be on top of it. Things here are fairly good.. I had my very first experience with posion control today. My 2 1/2 yr old, Kailey, decided it would be fun to pull a chair over to my cabinets, climb up on my counter and get into the medication. Unfortunately for me one of them doesn't have a child proof lid, but then also fortunately it was only the teething tablets for my baby that are all natural ingredients so poison control said it wasn't that big of a deal that she ate 2/3rd of the bottle! I swear the child is going to be the death of me! Me and Jason joke all the time that we hope she gets 10 just like her... but being the mom I don't know that I want my baby girl to feel as frusterated with her children as I am with her... I dunno I guess the Lord will figure that one out! So yea other than that not much else today... thank goodness. Sorry know the pic doesn't have much to do with this but I just love it!

No comments: