Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Elaina's Blessing Day


Well it was a wonderful day when she got blessed. My Uncle from the quorum of the seventy was there to freak out everyone in my ward... I thought that was kind of humurous... but during the blessing was about the only time Elaina was very happy. She actually tried sitting up in the middle of it and all the men had to adjust their hands quickly... even then I guess they almost dropped her. As you can see she was crying... in all of the pictures I took of her that day. But hey her day and she'll cry if she wants too... right?? Plus I guess I cried in all my pictures on my blessing day so what goes around comes around??

1 comment:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Hey Smith Family!!! I am so happy you have a blog now!

Did you want a copy of the Rino butt for your blog too?