Monday, September 15, 2008

Fun in the Smith household....

One of my kids favorite things to do is to help me make something... They especially like it when I make brownies because they get to lick the spatula and the mixers. Cooking with them is so much fun... now if we could find a way to have it all go over without fighting over who gets to do what... haha. Guess I shouldn't complain about it because they just fight over who gets to help... atleast they want to! And it ends up being so much fun... days like this I love my job!! Just out of curiosity though does anyone know where I could find a super simple pattern to make childrens aprons and chefs hats?? I think it would be fun to make them for them for christmas... plus then I wouldn't have to worry about it getting on their clothes!! Happy baking!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

We made brownies last night. Yummy.I have no clue on patterns I know DI have some not sure if they have a apron pattern and then there is always good ole wal-mart.

Tooele Brezoff said...

My Mother in law has one for the apron I will ask her if she will let me use it!
You are way more patient than I am I can not cook with my kids.

Lep N Deb said...

Sarah..it was fun to come across your blog. Looking forward to maybe seeing you in a few weeks.

~Jordyn said...

Yay! I am under the "people we know and like" section. It would be sad to me if I was under the
"people we know but think are strange" section.

hehehe :)

happy mom said...

my mom helped me make aprons for my kids for dress up, I can show you what we did, I don't have a pattern, we just did it, but the chef hat idea is so cute

my kids love to cook, too bad I don't, but I think I better do it more, they love it so much!

Just Us said...

That is such a great idea (the aprons). Also, I hope you found the cd of pictures in your mailbox. I tried to come by, but I guess I was a little too late, and I didn't have your phone number in my cell phone after all. So anyway, sorry about the lame drop off, but I hope you like how they turned out!